Bugs on Savannah

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Bugs on Savannah
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:52:20 +0100

The following bugs are still open on Savannah:

[655 Doing a screenshots causes segfault]
DONE.

[682 Bombers stopp in the air if they detonate]
DONE.

[692 headbump is to high and gets triggered when it shouldn't]
The "causes head bump" bit after a Basher has finished bashing a tunnel
has been done.  The case where Walkers get stuck between a Bridge and
Ceiling I attempted recently.

I suppose the latter needs to be re-tested considering that the solution I
did for this caused the problem of stopping Bridgers building up to a wall.

Thanks,
Gervase.