protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] getting installation dir from autostuff

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] getting installation dir from autostuff
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:32:33 +0000

> if now you compile it with
>       gcc program.c -o program -D INSTALLPATH=\"/usr/local/bin\"

that's the point. I'd like to know if autostuff is defines some "INSTALLPATH"
variable, and which it is

so I will remove the literal "/usr/local/" from GlobalProperties.cc and replace
it with a precompiler macro/variable

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist