protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] oops!

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] oops!
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:23:08 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

before, and i think that's what is done by this admin/Makefile.common
file... but that's only for devellopers and other people wanting to be
on the bleeding edge of development.
For the normal user these steps (that means of course also 'make -f
admin/Makefile') shouldn't be needed.

shouldnt, but it is
if you dont run make -f admin/Makefile.common, you get vtable errors

yes, i think Makefile.am must be told to generate/handle the moc-files as well...
never used autostuff on a QT project yet... (

be patient, Tapio is doing a great Job on autostuff, but he is only one guy

i agree. I'd like to contribute more to protux/mustux, but as i'm doing my diploma work right now i'm quite busy. But as i learnt the basics of autostuff, i could contribute to this part of the project if Tapio could need some help. In a few month i'll probably have time to take a closer look at the source code to be able to help on other parts.

Martin