protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] oops!

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] oops!
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:08:51 +0000

> I have feeling that current problem is in 'make dist', which some how is
>   not doing all that it shoud do...

I have this feeling too. make dist some other small bugs, for example,
if I dont have libmustux-0.(N-1).tar.gz , I cant generate
libmustux-0.(N).tar.gz,
because the previous tarball seems to be required by the process

Regards

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist