protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Binary release? Virtual table problems.

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Binary release? Virtual table problems.
Date: 17 Dec 2002 21:29:29 -0200

OSS.

But protux should start!

I'm only testing the usual editing/recording functionalities, and not
the special ones yet. I'm gathering money to buy a sound-cards (any
recomendations?) semi-pro. I was thinking of buying a delta-44 (ALSA
supports it), but its costs about R$1.400,00

:-(

meanwhile, I have not gotten alsa to compile yet (I have not the time
to do it yet. I have to write my FAPESP Report until the 20th. . . )

:-p

Fabio.