protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] work on ProjectManager->Load

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] work on ProjectManager->Load
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:15:58 +0000

I think I was not clear,

you can really start work on project manager right now, please, feel free to
start that,
but it is not normal to start new things in pre releases (only bugfixes), so
please take
care to make changes only keeping the snapshots as stable as possible

Thanks

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist