protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] project save broken, lost / somewhere

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] project save broken, lost / somewhere
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:23:26 +0000

I have made some changes recently due the curve/filter controller saving
process.

please remove the protuxprojects dir and start a new one, and let me know if
some problem occurs...

Anyway, if this is not about protuxproject dir refreshing, maybe there is some
/ lost somewhere, indeed.

the convetion I adopted is : PATHS END WITHOUT "/". if you add a dir or file
into a PATH, you
have to add a "/" before the new string. example

ROOTDIR = "/home/giordana"

NEWDIR = ROOTDIR + "/newdir"

ANOTHERDIR = NEWDIR + "/anotherdir"

and not

ROOTDIR = "/home/giordana/"

NEWDIR = ROOTDIR + "newdir/"

ANOTHERDIR = NEWDIR + "anotherdir"

got it ?

also check Song constructor.. there are some code there relevant to this thing..

I hope it helps

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist