protux-devel

[Protux-devel] project save broken, lost / somewhere

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] project save broken, lost / somewhere
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:54:57 +0100

Hej,

at startup Protux tries to load the Untitled project, but fails (at least for
me) as it cannot find the praf files (take-yyyymmdd-xxxxx.praf) under
~/protuxprojects/Untitled/song_2/capture/
So it always starts with an empty project.

I noticed that this file exists but is called capturetake-yyyymmdd-xxxxx.praf
and is under ~/protuxprojects/Untitled/song_2/
just copying the file under capture/ and renaming it enables Protux to load
correctly the Untitled project at startup.

so during the save process, a '/' is lost somewhere.
didn't look closer where this happens yet.

btw, i got a basic project-load working ;-)
i'll do some clean-up as loading-code is duplicated between the Interface
constructor and the ProjectManager, then i can commit it (if you don't want to
wait for 0.17 to test new stuff)

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc