pspp-users

Re: next version of PSPP

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: next version of PSPP
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:19:24 -0600

Ah, well, then my last, long semi-ranting email is probably for naught, but I'm very pleased to hear this!

I'll probably wait until michel makes a Windows binary available, because I've never gotten the gui to build on Fedora.

-Alan

John Darrington wrote:
Both CORRELATIONS and RELIABILITY are in the version 0.7.x (aka "master"). If you want to try it out I suggest that you download a tarball from
http://pspp.benpfaff.org/~blp/

The RELIABILTY command is not complete.  But it does calculate Cronbach's
Alpha which is what most people seem to want it for.

J'

--
Alan D. Mead, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Institute of Psychology
Scientific Adviser, Center for Research and Service

Skype: alandmead
+312.567.5933 (Campus)
+815.588.3846 (Home Office)
+312.567.3493 (Fax)