pspp-users

Re: New Debian packaging effort

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: New Debian packaging effort
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:03:06 +0100

okay, so i did:

PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a free
replacement for the proprietary program SPSS.

PSPP development is ongoing. It already supports a large subset of
SPSS's syntax. Statistical procedures such as t-test, anova, glm, factor
analysis and non-parametric tests are just some of the available
features. At your option, PSPP will produce statistical reports in ASCII
(i18n), PostScript, PDF, HTML, SVG, or OpenDocument formats.

PSPP has both text-based and graphical user interfaces.