qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GTK GUI for QEmu

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GTK GUI for QEmu
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:06:57 -0600

Jim C. Brown wrote:

You mean writing W32 code for the GTK gui?

Nopes :-)

Now, if you mean you'll work on a pure W32 gui once you've fleshed out and
battle-tested the GTK gui's design, I'll be quiet and let you get back to work.
;)
Yup, that's what I mean. I've done a fair bit of Win32 programming. Since the GTK version only took a few days to do, a Win32 version shouldn't take much more. Installing mingw32 as we speaking...

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Regards,

Anthony Liguori