qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GTK GUI for QEmu

From: Jernej Simonèiè
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GTK GUI for QEmu
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:46:31 +0100

On Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:06:57, Anthony Liguori wrote:

> Yup, that's what I mean.  I've done a fair bit of Win32 programming.
> Since the GTK version only took a few days to do, a Win32 version
> shouldn't take much more.  Installing mingw32 as we speaking...

Since compiling GTK+ on Windows is a nightmare, you should use the
precompiled libraries provided by Tor Lillqvist. 2.6 is available at his
page <http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html>, while 2.8 (which
doesn't work on 98/ME anymore) is here: <ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.8/win32/>

If you're having trouble setting up the build environment, check out this Gimp
wiki page: <http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/HowToCompileGimpMicrosoftWindowsOld>

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

If you're feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it.
       -- Boling's Postulate