qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB patch
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:19:26 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

In which case did it not work, when I test it, it is functioning (only
with libusb)
usb_add host:04b6x0005

  Sorry about that.  I was used to the previous syntax:
usb_add host:04b6:0005

My guess is that the new syntax is to distinguish it from the busaddr:addr syntax? It would seem checking for length would differentiate the two in that case.

  For the linux guest problem which distro is being used?