qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Status and RFC of patchew testings on QEMU

From: Fam Zheng
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Status and RFC of patchew testings on QEMU
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:03:24 +0800

On Tue, 07/25 10:58, Peter Maydell wrote:
> For patchew, I basically ignore patchew compile failure emails
> because it is too painful to get to the bottom of the email
> where the actual error message is because of the pages and
> pages and pages of useless progress output :-(

Isn't it very easy to go to the bottom with a shortcut key and start looking
from there? That's why I thought including the full log in the email isn't a
problem, while not everyone likes web interface when it comes to working on a
long log (I personally find travis web page annoyingly inefficient).

Fam