qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Linux kernel configurations for various Microblaze systems

From: Guenter Roeck
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Linux kernel configurations for various Microblaze systems
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:52:48 -0700

Hi,

I would like to add Microblaze "petalogix-ml605" and "xlnx-zynqmp-pmu"
to my list of qemu boot tests of upstream and stable release kernels.

Unfortunately I have been unable to locate working kernel configurations
for the those systems, nor working qemu command lines. I found a few links,
but they are all dead.

I would appreciate any help to get this working.

Thanks,
Guenter