qsos-general

RE: [QSOS-general] ideas QSOS v2 format

From: Pilot, Olivier
Subject: RE: [QSOS-general] ideas QSOS v2 format
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:51:58 -0000

Hello,

Actually, I don't really see the problem with the first point. I mean, if you're talking about a missing feature, it's quite ok to say that the application you're assessing is "bad" from this point of view. It doesn't shock me. However I agree with the second point.

I also have one request. I think it could be worth including the concept of "mandatory" features when scoring. It could be interesting to have the choice in putting either a weighting on a specific feature, either a "mandatory flag". We currently have no mean to represent this using the QSOS format.

Cheers

O.

Olivier Pilot
Technical Consultant
Technology Strategy and Optimisation (TSO),
Atos Consulting
(Tel: +44 (0)7733 312 654)
mailto:address@hidden