qsos-general

RE: [QSOS-general] ideas QSOS v2 format

From: Pilot, Olivier
Subject: RE: [QSOS-general] ideas QSOS v2 format
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:45:08 -0000

I cannot more agree with you Maxence.
The question now is to know if we are prepared to break the libraries... But
that's a question worth to be asked, maybe for medium-term objectives more than
short-term ones?

O.

Olivier Pilot
Technical Consultant
Technology Strategy and Optimisation (TSO),
Atos Consulting
(Tel: +44 (0)7733 312 654)
mailto:address@hidden