quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] only 1 quilt dir.

From: Randy.Dunlap
Subject: [Quilt-dev] only 1 quilt dir.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:20:48 -0700

Hi,

Is it possible (with current quilt version) to have all
quilt-and-patches-related files to live in only 1 sub-directory?

With (former) patch-scripts, I use the "quilt" sub-directory
for everything.  It localizes all patch-quilt-related files
that way.

Can quilt do this today?  It looks like it wants to spread things
around in patches/ and .pc/ and I want them all in one sub-dir,
no matter what it's named.  Can I set QUILT_PATCHES=.pc so that
everything ends up in the .pc directory?

Also, does the first usage of quilt in a new tree setup the
needed files and directories?

Thanks,
--
~Randy
"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo (by Walt Kelly)