quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Time for 0.43?

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Time for 0.43?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:47:21 +0100

Hi all,

Wouldn't it be the right time for a new release of quilt, say, 0.43?
It's been 5 months since we released 0.42, and there have been quite a
few improvements and fixes since then.

There's only one thing I'd like to see fixed in CVS before we release
it: the spurious regeneration of quilt.1 at built time. I seem to
remember that John Vandenberg posted patch to fix this (among other
things) back in September:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/quilt-dev/2005-09/msg00324.html
Can someone review this patch?

And of course it'd be nice to complete the translation files before the
release. I'll take care of the French one.

If anyone thinks anything else needs to be fixed before the next
release, please speak up.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare