quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Re: ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.43?

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Re: ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.43?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:52:41 +0100 (CET)

Hi Andreas,

On 2006-01-26, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> I have removed our reliance on ftw and implemented directory walking in
> lib/backup-files.c itself based on Gary's proposal,
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/quilt-dev/2005-09/msg00133.html>.
> Gary, it took a while, but eventually you've won -- thank you ;)
>
> Could you guys please review the changes, and check if backup-files now
> builds on the platforms we are targeting?

I'll test on three Linux systems I have, including one x86_64 if it
makes a difference. I'll report if anything seems wrong.

> The French and Japanese translation also needs to get updated. Jean,
> Yasushi?

As I mentioned in a different post, I was waiting for the import.in
strings to be improved before finishing my translation update. I'm OK
with the new help text for the -d option, but the usage line still needs
to be updated. I'll do that in the evening and will commit my French
translation update too.

Looks like Yashi is already done with his part.

Once we are done, I'd suggest a one week CVS freeze (at least) before
the release so that we can all give it proper testing.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare