quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] fix patch version check in configure.ac

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] fix patch version check in configure.ac
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:04:37 +0000

Hi Andreas, Yashi,

Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> On Thursday 26 January 2006 08:09, Yasushi SHOJI wrote:
>> one question, just noticed when I glanced delete.in, it has following
>> strings:
>>
>> #: quilt/delete.in:107
>> msgid "Removing patch %s failed\\n"
>>
>> #: quilt/delete.in:117
>> msgid "Failed to remove patch %s\\n"
>>
>> would you guys take a patch to merge those strings at this stage?
>> which should we use?
>
> I just removed the first message.
> Thanks for updating Japanese; I could remove the leftover message without
> help ;)

With my UI hat on:  quilt currently has a command "remove" that is used
to remove a file from the changed list in the current patch.  The command
used to remove a patch from the series is "delete".  For consistency, in
these contexts, the message "Failed to delete patch %s\n" makes more sense.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
Gary V. Vaughan      ())_.  address@hidden,gnu.org}