quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:27:17 +0100

Hi all,

Quoting myself:
> I tested quilt CVS on 4 different Linux systems, and all built and
> checked just fine. The only problem I see is that the import and push
> commands seem to leak temporary files. I have six of them in /tmp each
> time I run the test suite. I'll try to find and fix these leaks.

OK, I've fixed the leaks in import and push. This also fixed a
temporary file vulnerability in push, so I'm glad I caught it before
the release.

I've also noticed that bash_completion is lagging behind after all the
recent changes that were made to several commands. I'll resync it later
today.

--
Jean Delvare