quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Solaris support

From: Raj, Ashok
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Solaris support
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:11:12 -0700

Hi

Maybe someone has already done this... . having used this so much on
linux we have been spoiled.!

Iam trying to get this working on OpenSolaris, and found that there are
huge roadblocks..

First it complained about date, ln sed and finally got all these gnu
versions and it continued

Finally stuck with pod2man.. and not too sure how to get this.. looks
like I needed a perl update and then I got stuck with trying to even
configure that..

Anyone has a good recipe that they can get it to work on opensolaris..
or some package I can close my eyes and install!

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center