quilt-dev

RE: [Quilt-dev] Solaris support

From: Raj, Ashok
Subject: RE: [Quilt-dev] Solaris support
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:18:19 -0700

No problemo

It took me a while to figure out that mq support in mercurial is there,
that pretty much supports the quiltiness pretty much.

It's a little slow since hg takes  a while to figure out all that
changed since there is no quilt edit to just specify the files we work
on,

so I will go ahead and try this next when I get a chance.

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center

``--without-pod2man''