Re: [RP] Info about workspaces

From: Hatem Nassrat
Subject: Re: [RP] Info about workspaces
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:46:08 -0300

2009/4/19 Marcin Kłapkowski <address@hidden>:
> A little manual or brief should be helpfull a lot. Maybe one page with
> standard keyboard shorcuts of ratpoison. I think about all users of

If you run:

    rpws help

There should be a snippet discussing all the commands that rpws
initializes along with the keyboard shortcuts.

> Better... In 'ratpoison key bindings' at 'C-t ?' should be all info about
> rpws shortcuts, shouldn't be?

I am actually a user just like you. I do however, think that the C-t ?
only shows keybindings that are part of the default set rather than
all the keybindings. i.e. I may be wrong but I think it is a
semi-static help page. So basically I am not sure at the moment how
easy or hard it is to implement that system which you mentioned.

--
Hatem Nassrat