Re: [RP] Info about workspaces

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [RP] Info about workspaces
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:11:19 +1000

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 03:11:13PM +0200, Marcin Kłapkowski wrote:
> Scenario 2:
> I have mail in workspace 5, and want to move it to workspace 6, because
> of mess in other workspaces etc. How to do it?

I haven't extensively tested this, but the following "appeared" to work
for me, when I was in a hurry, yesterday.

Select the window you want to move, then type in:

:gmove 0
:gmove 2
:gmove 3
etc

To move the window to the 1st,2nd,3rd workspaces. See my other post as
to why I used 0 instead of 1 for the first one.

Alternative:

:gmove default
:gmove wspl2
:gmove wspl3
etc

Again, my previous post indicates why 1 is default, not wspl1.

The window will remain on screen until you replace it with something
else.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>