Re: [RP] C-t n wierdness

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] C-t n wierdness
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 01:24:59 -0700

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Brian May
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Right now I have 4 frames on two screens:
>
> Left screen: frame 0 (left), frame 1 (right)
> Right screen: frame 3 (left), frame 2 (right)
>
> If I select frame 3, and push "C-t n" several times (for next window),
> eventually after one or two cycles Ratpoison will automatically select
> frame 2 without me asking.
>
> Sometimes it will do this after it has cycled the window (frame 3),
> sometimes it will do it before it cycles the window (so it gets cycled
> on frame 2 instead).
>
> I can't see any other patterns here.

next window cycles through the window list. To see the order windows
will be selected in, hit C-t w. The window below the current window
with be the next one selected when you hit C-t n. However, you can
cycle through the frames in a variety of ways:
http://ratpoison.nongnu.org/doc/Frame-Navigation-Commands.html#Frame%20Navigation%20Commands

-Shawn