repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] Launched! Evaluation time

From: Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Launched! Evaluation time
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:34:15 -0400

Ok, the criteria are up. Spread the word!

http://www.fsf.org/news/gnu-ethical-repo-criteria

Great job on this everyone, I feel good about it.

Next step is finishing the evaluations.

Could people please sound off on which sites they are evaluating and
what level of completion the evaluations are? Keep in mind that they
need to be updated for version 1.0 of the criteria.

Richard also has requested that we have a table on the main page that
just lists the site's overall grade, and then a separate page that
breaks it down in more detail. Who's interested in creating that?

Have a great weekend, everyone!
--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager