repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Launched! Evaluation time

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Launched! Evaluation time
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:07:46 -0400

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 20:52:39 -0700, Aaron Wolf wrote:
> I am not suggesting that SF passes otherwise, but I *definitely* think
> there's some sense to recognizing that aspect (and the fact that
> anyone could self-host Allura, of course)

I agree that it is useful to recognize---Gitlab.com's JS is fully free
(with the exception of Google Analytics, which will be removed), but not
Libre-JS compatible yet.  But the criteria only recognize either
LibreJS-compatible (or some other automated system, but I'm not aware of
one), or fully-functioning without JS enabled.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer