rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Red Hat No Longer Supports 486

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Red Hat No Longer Supports 486
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 17:13:26 -0800

From: Michael Fratoni <address@hidden>
<snip>
I don't know about that, I like multiple options. If I wanted an OS that
decided what software I should use, I'd run MS Windows...
I think I'd prefer the many options of open source. ;)

A-a-ah, yes. Eugene hates options & choice! ;^P

Okay, let me rephrase. I want tons of options. I want more than there are available now.

However, I wish that those options would explain why they are advantageous over the others. In other words, I need more info, or else, give me a default install that "just works".

Maybe the README or rpm info should mention why the software was created in the first place.

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp