rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] links web browser [not lynx] has text & graphics version

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] links web browser [not lynx] has text & graphics versions
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:15:32 -0800

From: Michael Fratoni <address@hidden>
<snip>
The Red Hat included (e)links is a text only browser.

Well, the link that I provided was only for links. elinks didn't seem ready for distribution, so I didn't bother sending info or links.

Did you type "elinks -g" to go into graphics mode? I don't know if they have a graphics mode, or what, but I assumed that they wouldn't have gotten rid of it, and links requires us to use -g at the command line, and it would be strange to have 2 browsers called elinks.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong