rule-list

[Rule-list] SW database blocked, was: links web browser, etc..

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] SW database blocked, was: links web browser, etc..
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:26:10 +0100

Thanks a lot for the packages, Michael. Right now I'm stucked with
some problem in the MySQL interface, so we cannot place the links
online. Compare http://www.rule-project.org/en and
http://www.rule-project.org/en/sw/

They (should) fetch the software entried from the same database, but
the first does show the 3 latest ones, while the second (with
practically identical php code and permissions) shows nothing: better, it was
working
perfectly monday, I changed the title, stopped working. Any help is
appreciated, and as soon as that is fixed, I'll let you know how to
insert your packages.

        Ciao.
                Marco Fioretti