rule-list

Re: [RULE] Dual-boot with Mandrake Linux

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [RULE] Dual-boot with Mandrake Linux
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:03:37 -0400

Martin Wolters wrote:
 Hi,

 due to a move I am somewhat challenged by my current computing setup
 (a Toshiba Satellite Pro 435CDS, 100MHz Pentium with 48MB RAM) and I
 am happy that I got a Mandrake 8.2 system up and running a few months

If you're not using IceWM or some other lighter WM you might take a look at http://icewm.sourceforge.net/ I'm using v1.2.2 on Mdk82 for several months now. The newer versions are a bit of a dependency pain to install on this distro.

If you're using Kde or Gnome I imagine it's a challenge.

I'm just learning about RULE so some one else will answer your questions.

Richard.