rule-list

Re: [RULE] New HD partitioning section in the install guide

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] New HD partitioning section in the install guide
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:17:31 +0100

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 13:48:57 at 01:48:57PM +0100, C David Rigby
(address@hidden) wrote:

> Marco,
>       Wow!  I did not expect that a response to a query on the mailing list
> would become so "official" as to appear on the webpage!  If I had, I
> would have written more carefully! {8->

No problem.

Please look at it again online, I have corrected (I hope) some
formatting problem. If you want, probably the best way to do it is
that I send you offline the whole ascii version, and you work on that.

>       I discovered some more information on disk partitioning software, some
> of it freely available.  I can send that to you for inclusion, if you so
> desire.

Yes, please.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Human beings act intelligently only after they have exhausted the
alternatives -- Abba Eban