rule-list

Re: [RULE] What should go in the RULE install guide?

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] What should go in the RULE install guide?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:56:10 -0800

From: Da Worm <address@hidden>

Could someone post info on how to install via FTP? Especially how to get the network drivers onto floppy for the initial boot phase, when one starts with only a windows box?

Hi Jeff.

I personally think that it is quite complex.

Just so that I know where you are coming from, are you familiar with insmod, ifconfig, & wget? Do you know how to write a bash script using a for-loop? Do you have the correct modules copied onto disk 2?