[Savannah-hackers] Re: gcc at subversions

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gcc at subversions
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:54:01 +0100

        Hi,

        You did not a stupid mistake :-) The pserver access was blocked
to avoid confusion. I activated it and you can now

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc co gcc

        Let me know if it works as expected.

        During the past week, the rsync never took more than 48m. There
are frequent errors due to locking (1 out of 4 approximately) but I guess
it's acceptable. It only prevents files to be removed but this rarely
happens, I guess.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden