[Savannah-hackers] Re: gcc at subversions

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gcc at subversions
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:57:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:
> You did not a stupid mistake :-)

Good. ;-)

> The pserver access was blocked to avoid confusion. I activated it and
> you can now
>
> cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc co gcc
>
>       Let me know if it works as expected.

I'm afraid there is still some problem:

 % cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc login
 (Logging in to address@hidden)
 CVS password:
 % cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc co gcc
 Cannot access /cvsroot/gcc/CVSROOT
 Permission denied

(It also doesn't work if I remove the hashed password from ~/.cvspass
and omit the 'cvs login' step.)

> During the past week, the rsync never took more than 48m. There are
> frequent errors due to locking (1 out of 4 approximately) but I guess
> it's acceptable.

I guess both might improve when more and more anonymous users migrate
from gcc.gnu.org to subversions...

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/