[Savannah-hackers] Jabber Server

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Jabber Server
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:48:25 -0800

Hey'all!

There's a guy named Jeroen who is interested in talking about wanting
to integrate a Jabber server into savannah.

We've had discussions a few times about setting up our own IRC
servers, so that we're not using "openprojects".  It sounds like
Jabberd can both handle the load properly, and is easy to maintain.

Can I put him in touch with someone on savannah-hackers to talk about
it?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
`Patience' said Slartibartfast again. `Great things are afoot'.
`That's what you said last time we met' said Arthur.