[Savannah-hackers] lists administration

From: Georges Mariano
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] lists administration
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:47:53 +0100

Hello,

I have opened a few lists fro my project on Savannah.
I have subscribed one of these lists to another list
(which is not on savannah but on our own list manager)

[in order to switch from our own list manager to savannah
when the rigth time will arrive ;-)]

Since this time, each time there is a post on the external
list I receive from listman the following requests

 following mailing list posting: