[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Strangeness in quail-input-string

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Strangeness in quail-input-string-to-events]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:12:55 -0700 (MST)

Please work with Dave Love to make sure that Dave's access to the
Emacs repository continues to function.

I understand that you want to clean up the mechanisms used in Savannah
functions, but the first priority is to make sure it keeps working for
all the developers.  If you can't work out a way he can use the new
repository, then please keep the old one working for as long as he needs it.

Ok?