[Savannah-hackers] Re: [fwd] www: GIF files

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [fwd] www: GIF files
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:24:28 +0100

Hugo Gayosso writes:

 > address@hidden (Mark H. Weaver) writes:
 >
 > > Who sent this message?
 >
 > Loic
 >
 > > a script to do the task, and then ask me to run it.  Why don't they
 > > just run the script?
 >
 > Because the script changes GIF to PNG, but it doesn't modify any other
 > file that might have any reference to the GIF file, besides I think
 > this might be considered not polite by some people.

        Exactly. I must say that my "spam" was flawed and I'm trying to fix
it. The mail regarding pages in www.gnu.org that are not owned by an existing
Savannah project will be sent to address@hidden instead of each webmasters
individually. I guess this will be understandable and acceptable. Thoughts ?

        Cheers,