[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf

From: shlomif
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:58:34 -0500

Shlomi Fish <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: The Open Publication License. Note that I\'m not particularily
fond of the idea of having to encforce the fact that all documents present on
the site would be Free Content. However, if this is required, then I\'ll do
become a \"Free Content Nazi\".
Package: Rindolf
System name: rindolf

Rindolf is a dialect of Perl based mostly on Perl 5, with some ideas borrowed
from other languages. It aims to be cleaner, more consistent, more powerful and
more fun, than Perl 5, and to improve the ability to write large codebases in
it.

This project will create a set of RFCs and whitepapers that describe it.

For more information consult:

http://use.perl.org/features/02/02/13/1959233.shtml?tid=14

and