Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:32:21 +0200 (IST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Hi,
>
>       I was not able to find the license of
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rindolf-discuss/files/Specs/0.2.x/rindolf-spec.html
> If you intend to publish it under the GNU FDL, it should be written
> somewhere. You may also chose another free documentation license, of
> course ;-)

The SPEC is published under the Open Publication License. This piece of
information will be updated shortly (due to your request).

>       Could you please submit your project again when it's done ?

That would be the third time I have to submit my project again. Can you
please acknowledge the record that is already present in the database?

Furthermore, the SPEC implies nothing on the future code. Some Free
Software projects implement standards whose specification is not
distributed under a free content license and that does not makes them any
less free.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        address@hidden