[Savannah-hackers] Re: please update http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: please update http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:48:45 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Could you please update http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html so it reflects the
> current way of doing an anonymous checkout through ssh an not through
> pserver.
>
> More information can be found on the Savannah web page.

...which didn't readily tell me how to perform an anonymous checkout for
the GCC sources from savannah.  Or did you mean that we should refer to
gcc.gnu.org for the time being?

 % cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvs-latest/gcc co gcc
 cvs server: cannot find module `gcc' - ignored
 cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

 % cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvs/gcc co gcc
 cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   address@hidden   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/