[Savannah-hackers] submission of Pytoad ( Tools for oracle Application D

From: shimrod
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pytoad ( Tools for oracle Application Developpers in Python) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:54:09 -0500

shimrod <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: python16
Other License:
Package: Pytoad ( Tools for oracle Application Developpers in Python)
System name: pytoad
Type: non-GNU

This project attempts to be a Tool for Oracle Application Developpers, like the
Toad proposed by Quest SoftWare.
This version used the Python language, in the aim to be completely free.
In this first version, the PyToad can connect to multiple Oracle Database ( and
later to Mysql, I hope). You can navigate the different tables, execute Sql
request...
You can find the sources to http://shimrod.free.fr/sources/pytoad/.

Other Software Required:
I use Python 2.3, the WxPython Libs, and the DcOracle2 Packages.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/