[Savannah-hackers] Re: contribute to savannah administration

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: contribute to savannah administration
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:02:15 -0500

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 06:38:49PM +0100, Andreas Schoenberg wrote:
> by the way,
>
> I like to contribute to savannah administration because it is a great place
> for free software developers and I would like to give something back to the
> community.
>
> I work for an ISP in Germany and I am in a position of an unix
> administrative, so I am used to deal with system administration every day.

Currently there isn't much system administration to do.  We could do
with help answering  the support requests on
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration
and
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=savannah

If you are interested I suggest you subscribe to the savannah-hackers
mailinglist and browse through the archive to answer the easier
questions.  Most of them have already been asked through the
mailinglist.

Thanks

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms