Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:36:45 -0500

%% "Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

  yko> Really? As far as I see, something must have been changed, since
  yko> the notification restarted yesterday suddenly.

Mmm.

Can you check how you have your notifications configured?

On the "Main" administration page, if you click "Manage Email
Notifications", what settings do you have on that screen?

And, back in the "Main" administration page, if you select "Bug Tracker
Management" then "Email Notification Settings" what are the settings on
that screen?

%% Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

  sb> I also know that nobody is notified unless a global notification
  sb> e-mail is set for the tracker.

I have these set up... but there's no question this is still not
working.  I've tested it just tonight (about 5pm EST) and nothing
doing :(.

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools