[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Petri Jooste
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:09:45 +0200

I have not moved my project submission anywhere else and would like it
to still be considered.

Petri Jooste <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Gnome Translation Project - Afrikaans
System name: gnomeaf
Type: GNU

This project will help localise Gnome to Afrikaans.
The end product will be a usable desktop in Afrikaans.
We will strive for the highest quality translations possible as it will
be dictated by the number of volunteer participation in various tasks.
This project is a subproject of The Gnome Translation Project (GTP)
specifically to support the Afrikaans Language Team of GTP.

Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit / Yunibesiti Ya
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n
vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by , of by

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a
disclaimer. Please refer to for full details, or at