Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval (submission of txt

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval (submission of txt2xhtml)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:49:19 +0100

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:40:53PM +0200, Krzysztof Jurewicz wrote:
> I registered my project (txt2xhtml) on SourceForge, but I still would
> like to have it hosted on Savannah. Since the registration I have
> upgraded it to be compatible with GNU Coding Standards (I've even
> changed the programming language to C). I think that now this package
> is almost 100% compatible with this document (one function doesn't have
> a comment explaining what it does and ChangeLog is empty), and I would
> like to make txt2xhtml part of the GNU project.
>
> Source code for version 0.1.0:
> http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.xhtml or
> http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.html or
> http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.c
> Complete 0.1.0 release:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.tar.gz?download

Hi,

I have approved your project as non-GNU.  You will receive an automated
e-mail containing detailled information about the approval.

I have also sent an email to address@hidden requesting inclusion in the
GNU project.

Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4