Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notif

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notification for gnue
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:34:44 GMT

    I added documentation to the wiki regarding bzr commit emails:
    http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Bzr

Great (I tweaked the text because I can't stop myself :).
Any idea about CIA?

On another front, it seems your change to the wiki did not end up
getting emailed to savannah-cvs.  The last wiki update I see going to
the list is Jordi's on July 22
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-cvs/2011-07/index.html) but
there have been several edits since then.  I don't see anything in the
list config ... more fallout from the imposed changes?

Thanks,